Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need baby advice can you please help?

I am 13 years old and people always tell me I would make a good mom. Even my best friend says that! I am always around little kids and am very good at saving/ making money. I have read alot of books on babies and toddlers. I know I am to young but I have two questions ....1) When would you say is a good age to start having kids if you feel you are mature enough and 2)Do you think I am crazy for thinking about kids at 13?I need baby advice can you please help?
You are not crazy to be thinking about having babies, i always wanted babies from a young age... its what us women do... but you are definately too young, enjoy being a teenager.. trust me, give it a year or two and you'll be having SO much fun!!!





you should never have a baby unless you are in a solid relationship, have great financial security... around $1000 week between you and your partner... if you dont have that sort of money you cant afford a baby, plus its essential you have a car and a liscense, cause if something happens to your baby you want to be able to driveI need baby advice can you please help?
Well alot of people have that motherly instinct but you shouldn't have kids till you can be on your own in your own home and have your own money to take care of them. At 13 nothing belongs to you. Even your baby won't belong to you. Finish school, get a career, get an apt and then have a baby with the guy who you plan on being with the rest of your life. Its hard to find that guy when you are young because guys change their mind alot and its hard to tell whos for real until you've been with them a long time. Even then wait till you're both set and have your own place.
For a start, it is completly different in being good and to like being around children than it is being a mum. Being a mum comes with ALOT responsability and hard work. It not always easy and full of smiles! it is a 24hour job than you can never knock of from. It is def not something a 13 year old should be thinking about. You should be out having fun, hanging with friends, enjoying being young and enjoying your freedom!
i always wanted to have kids from a young age its normal to think about being a mother.. i just turned 18 when i had my baby and yes i wanted to be a young mother but it is very difficult since i did not go to college and yes i will eventually go to college soon its going to be hard.. when i got pregnant my docter told me that when my baby was born i wont even be able to pee alone and its true.. its a 24 hour job and rarely do i ever get a brake.. i dont regret having my daughter but i do regret to being able to go to college and having fun.. i am the oldest of 5 and i thought parenting would be easy but you really dont know until you become one..
Yes you are utterly insane thinking about kids at 13! It's all well and good loving kids but having them is different! You have no idea just how difficult it is! You may be good at making money but at 13 you will never be able to make enough money to afford a baby!
1. atleast 22, be done with college, have a job, and a hubby


2. its normal to think about but dont act on it
A lot of people would potentially ';make a good mom'; and are good with these sort of things. But even babysitting or watching a child overnight for a week is nothing like having your own child. It is a huge responsibility. You have no one to give the kid back to at the end of the day if it was a bad day. You can't just pass the baby on to mom, because you are mom. It's hard work, it's exhausting, and there is just so much more when it is actually your own child!





I got pregnant with my first child at 19 and had him at 20. But I was not your average 19 year old. I was already over 2 years out of high school at the time. I had tried college and realized it wasn't right for me. I had an excellent job, with amazing flexibility with hours and time off to care for my children. I was already married to an amazing man who helped/helps me with everything (laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning, diapers, bathtime, feedings, middle of the night feedings, nightmares, etc.). We were secure. He is 10 years old than me. I had already tried and done the whole college/party/dating thing and had experienced all of that sort of thing that I wanted to.





Here is my advice -- Make sure that anything you want to do, such as partying, bars (and I am reminding you of this for the future when you are older, not talking about you doing these things right now), traveling to Europe, etc. , you do before you have children. When you have a baby, these things are not going to be in your plans. Basically, make sure all of that stuff is out of your system before you have a baby. I did, so now I have no regrets. I'm never wishing, gee I wish I could go barhopping with my friends tonight. Or, gee, if I hadn't have had my son I could be backpacking across Europe with my friends right now. I don't think you are crazy for thinking about it now, but I think you need to make sure you are 100% READY before you make the decision. Everyone is ready at different times.

No comments:

Post a Comment