Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am starting to plan my wedding & need some advice about New Orleans venues, can you help me?

I am in the beginning stages of planning my wedding %26amp; I am in search of a place to hold the ceremony %26amp; reception. I kind of have Audubon park on the St. Charles side in mind for the ceremony. I have no clue were to have a reception at. I am even thinking some where to have both activities in the same place. I am on a budget so I have to do my research. I am having a small family gathering so the place I am looking for doesn't have to be big, just classy...I am starting to plan my wedding %26amp; need some advice about New Orleans venues, can you help me?
Congratulations on your engagement!





There is a clubhouse (for the golf course) in Audubon Park and you could have the reception there. The Audubon Tea Room is another option:





http://www.auduboninstitute.org/site/Pag鈥?/a>





If you want the ceremony outside that is great if the weather is nice, but you CANNOT count on it being nice. Have an alternate (indoor) location available in case of rain/whatever.





Another option is to use a courtyard at one of the large hotels. For example, the Omni Royal Orleans has an interior (open sky) courtyard with an attached (and air-conditioned) banquet room.





New Orleans City Park also does weddings, and they have some very attractive locations:





http://www.neworleanscitypark.com/weddin鈥?/a>





Best wishes!I am starting to plan my wedding %26amp; need some advice about New Orleans venues, can you help me?
check out Jax Brewery in the French Quarter. The view is awesome and they have several different size rooms. Also, the food is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment