Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's hard leading a positive life, i need help and advice?

i live in a negative home with abuse and arguments. I' ve made a commitment that when i live through the negative, i want to make my life be positive. The only problem is that i still keep thinking of negative fantasies, like getting shot or something like that. What good advice can you all give me? I don't give me any piece of crap that I don't want hear.It's hard leading a positive life, i need help and advice?
Anything that doesnt kill you WILL eventually make you stronger. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, I did. It may take years for you to realize the good that came out of some events in your life. Try being away from home as much as possible, im not talking about running away, try to stay busy with good friends or doing things you enjoy away from home. Try to remind yourself not to let your negative home draw you in, dont pickup the bad habits of the people you live with, try to be different and better. Just know that if you just focus on being yourself and not letting other people affect you, you will be a stronger, better person than the people that are having a negative effect on your life. Just remember to make lemonade dont let someone shove a lemon down your throat and make you pucker.It's hard leading a positive life, i need help and advice?
well, the things that keep me going are thinking about how much God loves me, more then anything, and that always makes me happy, and secure. My friends also mean everything to me, and I always think about amazing things I've done with them to get me through. Listen to happy music, Nevershoutnever and Owl City are my favorites! Look for the silver lining-ther's almost always a silver lining.





If you're in an abusive relationship, you might want to go to the police, because that's not safe, and it might be better for you to be in a better household. Good Luck and stay positive! %26lt;3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment