Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Workout and diet advice? help!?

I ate so much bad stuff this past week and I have the day off school tomorrow and I was planning on working out all day and eating healthy all week and working out after school. Does anybody have any tips? Thanks so much. I really need your help.Workout and diet advice? help!?
Same here!!! Im going to do this the next little while so i wont feel so gross.. :P





-try Cutting out sweets, no seconds.. eat smaller servings


-replace sodas and juice with water. Drink LOTS of water, it fills you up.


-Do not starve yourself, but dont overeat.


-Try to eat lots of fruits and veggies.


-Dont buy any junk food, try not to have any in your house to temp yourself with.





EXERCISE!





Try getting involved with an after school activity like soccer, dance, cheerleading, tennis, volleyball, running/track, swimming.. Or just going for walks with friends! :)





Good luck! I hope i helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment