Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ramadan section I need some personal advice so help me out with your sage advice?

How do I go about telling my girlfriend that I am leaving her for her Mother?





all opinions welcomedRamadan section I need some personal advice so help me out with your sage advice?
:O:O LMAOOO, you serious?! hahahah


#


la hewla wala quwata illabillah !!








@ Ibrahim, thats just sick, someone needs to knock some sense inside your head. gross.Ramadan section I need some personal advice so help me out with your sage advice?
Well since you are more into her mom than her than to me you seem that you are very mature for your age and thus even though her mother is probably about your mother's age you still find her attractive, entertaining ...


Here is some good tips for you: start out talking to her about serious life matters, of course she will be bored and wanna do something ';more fun';. Do that few time until she sees that you are a way more mature to her and that you too are not compatible. Ending the relationship in good terms may give the opportunity to get the daughter to hook you up with her mom ;) so you are very sage and mature I m pretty sure you could pull that off by manipulating her naive and simple mind into believing that she as the daughter and you Ex should be the one who assures that you are and her mother get together :)
';Stacy's mom, has got it going on...Stacy can't you see you're just not the girl for me, cuz I'm in love with Stacy's mom';





Sing that song to her. She'll get the idea. You know, if you're not dead yet.
3some,





gf %26amp; her mother at once
that's disgusting behavior
'I like older and mature women now'.
tell her you were really inspired by how Stella got her grove back

No comments:

Post a Comment