Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Please answer asap, need advice this morning can you help?

I asked a question yesterday similar to this. What I need to know is if my daughter had the stomach flu is she safe to go to daycare today. She has no fever,no throwing up yesterday. I just want advice should I keep her home one more day or send her to daycare. I don't want those kids sick to then it will just keep going around the daycare.Please answer asap, need advice this morning can you help?
I run a home daycare and my policy it that children remain at home until 24 hours after the vomiting has stopped. I would say if your daughter wasn't throwing up yesterday she is fine to go to daycare.





www.wundermums.com


Truth, Justice %26amp; Grilled CheesePlease answer asap, need advice this morning can you help?
my kids preschool use to tell me, if they have been on meds for atleast 24hrs and havent had a fever in the past 24 hrs then they are safe to come back to school. does the daycare have any kind of rules like that, you can call and ask their advice about it, thats what i did thats how i found out the schools rule for my kids.
i would let her stay home and i say that because the symptoms dont show until later on in the sickness and you will never know when they start to i would keep her under observation and see what she does then let her go the next day if the symptoms start
I would ask your day care provider if she feels that your daughter can come back. some people have different rules....

No comments:

Post a Comment