Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ok so i finally made my brain..but i forgot one piece..the Cerebral cortex..any advice? HELP PLEASEEE :) !?

Maybe you can find one in brains at the butcher shop, see how that works!!!! You may moo a little though.Ok so i finally made my brain..but i forgot one piece..the Cerebral cortex..any advice? HELP PLEASEEE :) !?
A brain, building itself? I think my mind just exploded.Ok so i finally made my brain..but i forgot one piece..the Cerebral cortex..any advice? HELP PLEASEEE :) !?
Just cram it in there. Use a small piece of tape or a small stapler to hold it in place. Then attach your monster to a lightning rod, then wait for a storm. Voila! Your own monster! Be careful to take caution of angry villagers with torches. They'll be out to destroy your creation.
that is at the base of the brain

No comments:

Post a Comment