Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Track tryouts are i one week and I need running advice. please help me out???

I've ran years b4 and I have run during the winter around the track every other day.Track tryouts are i one week and I need running advice. please help me out???
You have to decide for yourself how determined and competative you want to be. I don't know your age, but if you're searching for answers about running you are still young at heart. My son runs professionally for Mizuno USA and he trains alone and has since Jr. High and attended 5 years at a nationally recognized distance running Div. 1 college in the midwest. Between him and the great guys he ran with they can give you training ideas as some had their major based in the excercise/running profession. Me... I do those wild %26amp; crazy ultra running events along with the marathon. EMail if you are determined and we'll go from there! You're starting midway in your pursuit of the ';gold'; to get something ';big'; in the spring track world if that's what your aiming towards, but who knows as it's up to you! LaterTrack tryouts are i one week and I need running advice. please help me out???
work on your breathing
move your feet quick
One foot in front of the other. Try sprints to inprove your speed.


do a good couple miles on the track to work on endurance, but it all depends on your event. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment