Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need help trying to build a bowling alley in basement any advice welcome.?

a local bowling alley went out of buisness in our area. I was able to buy 6' lengths of the actual lane material for practiclay nothing. The two major issues I am facing are how to join the segments as seamlesly as possible and how to keep the lane level. As a side note any ideas on where/how to find the actual gutters for the lne would be a godsend.Need help trying to build a bowling alley in basement any advice welcome.?
You might have to get creative with the gutters. I say get a pipe and table saw it in half! Then for the seamless and level lanes....OK first you can lay down the lane temporarily and then shim it where needed to get it level. You will have to glue the pieces together as to not make holes or bumps, well in my opinion anyway. I hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment