Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need help or advice. I think i am becoming addicted to prescription medications and ones that are not?

precribed in my name. mainly I am becoming dependent on Klonapin and a sleeping aid and I do not know what to do to stop. I cant tell my doctor or shrink because i do not want to be into any trouble. But when times get so stress full i really need a klonapin and a sleeping aid. Things are stressful here because my husband is deployed and i worry about him, i have a ADHD child and everything at home falls into my hands. I do not get breaks from the kids and i have depression , anxiety, and a OCD disorder and when things seem out of control all i can think of is taking a Klonipin to relax but i think i am becoming addicted to it. Please help.I need help or advice. I think i am becoming addicted to prescription medications and ones that are not?
Do you rely on these daily?


you have a lot of reasons to be stressed and you need to tell you Dr's about what meds u r taking. some medications have very serious side effects if taken together.


as for being in trouble you wont be... and here is a way to start getting off of the meds on your own.. start by taking a smaller dose .. break them in halves or fourths.. not sure of your dose and how the meds are made... i was addicted to xanax took it 4 times a day for anxiety whether i needed it or not and this is how i got myself off of it.. good luck...I need help or advice. I think i am becoming addicted to prescription medications and ones that are not?
You don't say which one you're taking that isn't yours and which isn't. Your drs. want you to tell them when your starting to feel addicted. Potentially addicticting drugs are just that. And the drs. know that the patients may reach this potential. You are not the only one. You need to tell your Dr. everything your feeling as far as stress and let them give you proper meds to help your syptoms. There are many meds that can help your anxiety. Please tell your Dr.
Your Dr.s can't spank you..Talk to them.Or be addicted and feel awful. There are other medication that are non addicting...Do not let this continue...It is a a bad life.


Don't you have a mother or n law you can ask for help with the kids ? If not a local church has mothers day out!
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment