Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm starting a fashion & apparel company; online first? Models/mannequins? Any advice or help?

I have the concepts completed and want to know from those who have gone before: should I start the business entirely online? What companies and people can I netowrk with to get the items in fashion shows (local level first, then state, ten national, then international) ? Is the following an effective progression/business model: local level first, then state, ten national, then international? Where is a good palce to find reliable models?I'm starting a fashion %26amp; apparel company; online first? Models/mannequins? Any advice or help?
Here's a place where I bought some mannequins for my shop:


http://prettywomanwholesaleclothing.ecra鈥?/a>I'm starting a fashion %26amp; apparel company; online first? Models/mannequins? Any advice or help?
I would def. start online, it is cheaper and easier to access people. As for fashion shows, you would need to look up local venues that hold fashion shows, find the company sponsor and contact them directly.





I would start using a mannequin and take really good pictures. If you need a mannequin, I am actually selling one, you can email me at gigglychika425 @ yahoo.com





If you need more help with business check out this site, they offer free biz consultations: http://www.exceptional-business-solution鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment