Monday, August 23, 2010

Who can help me with some dating advice?

I like this girl that is a couple of years older than I am. A guy that knows her said that if I was at least year older that she would date me. Is it possible that I still have a chance? What do I do?Who can help me with some dating advice?
I think you could still have a chance with her :)





I'm a girl and I know that, even though it was kind of odd to my friends, I've had feelings for a guy that's two years younger than me.





If the girl feels like you're at her maturity level then she'll just forget about your age and like you for you.


:]





Good luck (:Who can help me with some dating advice?
Yes! She needs the chance to get to know you before she decides on age. Here is a site that my friend uses and loves. It is http://www.datingtips247.com Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment